Start typing your question in the search box below to see suggested help articles
Creating your account, updating your settings and what to expect from your Switchd service
What to do if you have a complaint with a supplier or with Switch
Direct debits, outstanding balances and talking to suppliers
How to take & submit meter readings and other meter related topics
The Switch Process & Troubleshooting
How to handle objection/rejection issues with a switch and what to do if a switch doesn't proceed as planned
My Switchd & Supplier Accounts
Accessing and using the dashboard, account questions and accessing supplier accounts
Frequently asked questions, terminology and more general help topics
Can’t find an answer to your question?
Email us at email@example.com
Standard or premium customer? Find our phone number in the contact section of your dashboard.
- > How do I tell you what's important to me so that I get the right switches?
- > What do I do if I can’t take a meter reading?
- > Why are meter readings important, and how often should they be submitted?
- > What are meter readings and where do I find them?
- > Can I switch while the erroneous transfer process is happening? Are there alternatives?
- > How does the erroneous transfer (ET) process work?