Once we've switched you, your new supplier will send instructions on how to set up your online account for the first time. This is super easy to do with your Switchd email address and the correct link. If you've already done this and need help logging in to your supplier online account again, you may refer to the following article: . We'll provide some instructions below on how to do this.
This article covers:
How can I set up my supplier online account?
- Refer to the initial emails your supplier ever sent you - you'll find one in specific that contains instructions on how to set up and manage your account as well as the link you need to use to create your password.
- Enter your Switchd email address when prompted - you can find this in your Switchd dashboard or in the Switchd header of any emails we've forwarded from the supplier.
- You will receive a new email to your personal inbox - follow the instructions there to create your password.
- Proceed to log in as normal - for help on how to do this, refer to the following article: How to log in to your supplier online account.
You may use the video below for help (you can click on the square symbol at the right bottom corner to make it bigger).
I need more help
If any emails are not coming through, please kindly check the spelling of your Switchd email address as well as your Junk/Spam folder. There may sometimes be a couple of minutes delay in receiving the email.
If you experience any technical issues with your supplier's account, for assistance you will need to contact the supplier directly. Simply ask them to send a new activation link, or to activate the account and set you a temporary password, and they will sort that out for you!
- Logging in to your online account article: click here.
- Understanding your Switchd email address article: click here.
- Link to your Switchd dashboard: click here.
- Links to set up your online account with some suppliers: