Logging in to your supplier online account can be an easy task with your Switchd email address and the password you've created for this. If you don't have a password or it's your first time accessing this account, then you may refer to the following article: Setting up your supplier online account for the first time.
This article covers:
- How can I log in to my supplier online account?
- How can I reset or change my password for the supplier online account?
- I need more help
- Related resources
How can I log in to my supplier online account?
- Go to the supplier website - you can find links directing you there in the body of the emails from your supplier or in the Switchd header of the email.
- On the main menu, usually located at one of the upper corners of the webpage, click on the 'Log In' or 'Sign In' button.
- Enter your Switchd email address - you can find this in your Switchd dashboard or in the Switchd header of any emails we've forwarded from the supplier.
- Enter the password you chose when setting up the account.
How can I reset or change my password for the supplier online account?
- In the log in page of your supplier website, you'll find a button called 'Forgot Password?' or 'Reset Password', click it.
- You'll be asked to enter your Switchd email address - you can find this in your Switchd dashboard or in the Switchd header of any emails we've forwarded from the supplier.
- An email will be sent to your personal inbox - follow the instructions there and use the link provided to create a new password.
- Proceed to log in as normal with the instructions above.
You may use the video below for help (you can click on the square symbol at the right bottom corner to make it bigger).
I need more help
If any of the emails are not getting through to you, ask yourself whether you've checked your Junk/Spam folder or set up the online account first - did the email end up in the wrong folder? have you been in this portal before? All password reset links are sent to your personal inbox directly thanks to your Switchd email address.
You will only receive a password reset link if you've set up the online account beforehand. If the answer is no, then kindly refer to the following article for instructions on how to do this: Setting up your supplier online account.
Additionally, the best way to resolve any possible technical issues with this is to contact the supplier directly. Simply ask them to send a new activation link, or to activate the account and set you a temporary password, and they will sort that out for you!
- Setting up your online account article: click here.
- Understanding your Switchd email address article: click here.
- Link to your Switchd dashboard: click here.
- Links to log in to some supplier websites: