In this article, you will find answers to the below questions:
- What is the supplier online account for?
- How can I log in to my supplier online account?
- Can Switchd set up the supplier online account for me?
- Why should I use a Switchd email address?
What is the supplier online account for?
During the switching process, the supplier will send you an email with information about their online account. This online account is where all of your bills are held, and the supplier can offer other services too.
This account is separate from your Switchd dashboard.
How can I log in to my supplier online account?
- Follow the instructions in the account creation email which the supplier sent at the beginning of the switch.
- Go to the supplier website. On the main menu, there will be a button called 'Login' or 'Sign in'.
- Enter your Switchd email address.
- Enter the password you chose when setting up the account.
If you have requested a password reset link, our system will automatically send it to your personal email address. If the reset link is not coming through, please kindly check the spelling of Switchd email address. There may sometimes be a couple of minutes delay in receiving the email.
Experiencing further issues with the supplier website? The best thing to do is to contact your supplier directly as they will have full visibility on the online account. Simply ask them to send a new activation link, or to activate the account and set you a temporary password, and they will sort that out for you!
The easiest way to send your supplier an email is by going directly through the Switchd dashboard and selecting the "Contact Supplier" function from the sidebar on the left. Alternatively, you can call your supplier. If you need help finding their contact number, click here.
Can Switchd set up the supplier online account for me?
Due to the security requirements, the customer is responsible for setting up the account. We will forward you an email from the energy supplier with information about the account. If you have not received this email, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I use a Switchd email address?
For more information about your Switchd email address, check out this helpful article.